Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weight Loss Journal ~ Week 1


Back on April 1st, I added a weight loss ticker to my profile page on CafeMom. My goal was to loose 5lbs by the end of the month. Well, here it is April 22, and...brutal honesty here...I'm actually 2.5 pounds heavier!! YIKES! Granted I'm just coming off of "that time of the month", so I'm just going to do some wishful thinking and chalk it up to water gain!

Grrr...I'm so ready to loose this weight, but I just have a hard time holding on to my willpower and motivation. I mean, I would love to get back down to my 140, that is what I weighed when I got married...that is a LOOOONG way from 202.5! Like 62.5 looooong! That will take lots, lots, and LOTS of willpower and motivation! Will I be strong enough to hold on for the long haul?

I'm planning on posting some of my old pictures to help motivate myself as well. The picture on this entry is from my honeymoon in Tenn. It is on the beauiful porch of our chalet.

A friend of mine is wanting to start walking. I'm hoping to be able to hook up with her to walk about 3x a week. I think this will be great fun! Not only are we working together to get healthier, but I think it will be a great time to walk with her and talk together. I'm really looking forward to this.

My plan is to update my Weight Loss Journal once a week.

My goal for this week is to...drink at least 1 big glass of water each day, eggs for breakfast each day, and walking at least 3 times a week.




No comments:

Post a Comment