Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Dishwasher & Pics from Easter


First off, I want to tell everyone within reading distance how wonderful my Husband is! Last week, Thursday I believe, he went hunting to find me a new dishwasher! YIPPEE! Gosh I love this man! He found me one over at HH Gregg. They did not have one in the store, so they would have to get one delivered, and said Danny could pick it up on Saturday! I couldn't wait!

Well, Saturday arrives...Danny calls to HH Gregg...they, for some reason, do not have the dishwasher! YIKES! So they tell Danny that he can have the floor model and they will refund us $30! Ok, we'll take it!

So...I'd like to introduce my newest "helper" around the house...



**************************

Danny had to work on Easter, but was still able to arrive about 30 mins or so after the rest of us at his parent's house. Sunday was also Zach's birthday. I have a couple few pics from that day to share, too...

Arlee & Frost


Arlee, Frost, & Liam


Zach {up front} Danny, & Liam hunting eggs!


Liam looking for eggs.


Danny & Zach


Arlee during the egg hunt.


Danny, Arlee, Frosty, & Liam...Zach walked away too quickly for me to get him in the pic, too!


Zach going thru his Easter basket from Me'Maw.


Zach's birthday cake that Me'Maw made for him!


He was SOOOO excited when we were all singing "Happy Birthday" to him!


Taking a deep breath so he can blow out ALL six of those candles!


Just lookin' cute!


Frosty eating one of the cupcakes I made.


Arlee looking beautiful...as usual!


Big Smile!


Zach playing with one of his birthday presents from Me'Maw!


Liam getting a big hug from Me'Maw!


Frosty coloring in his book that he got in his Easter basket.


Danny coloring in Frosty's book that he got in his Easter basket. LOL!


Frosty {with bunny ears} playing GameCube at Me'Maw's house.


What a cool dude! I can't believe he's 6 years old now!


Awww, poor guy was pouting, so I thought I would take a pic of how long his hair has gotten!!!


Zach playing ball outside!


It was a good day visiting with Danny's parents for Easter. The kids had a great time playing with their cousins!

****************

Have a great week, Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment