Wednesday, April 15, 2009

From the Beginning

I've always heard that it is best to start from the beginning. Here are the basics about myself and my family.

My name is Jennifer. I have been married to my wonderful Husband, Danny, since June 2002. We Home School using, but not limited only to, a virtual school in our home state. Ohio Virtual Academy {OHVA} has been a wonderful adventure for our family! We enjoy the opportunity to have our children at home so we can, with our family's values, nurture their hearts, heads, and hands!


We have four brilliant children.

Arlee is our oldest. She is 12 years old and in the 6th grade. She enjoys reading, singing, and drawing. Arlee is in Girl Scouts. She also volunteers at our local library usually a couple days a week.

Frost is our oldest son. He is 10 years old and in the 4th grade. He is our sensitive boy who enjoys being at home. Frost is in Boy Scouts. He loves his video games, camping, and laser tag.

Zachary is next in line. He is 5 years old and in Kindergarten. He is our spirited boy who is always moving! Zach enjoys playing video games, playing at the park, and building things.

Liam is our youngest. He is 3 years old. He is our high needs son who requires a lot of love to make it through his day. Liam loves watching Imagination Movers, cuddling, playing, and his blue blanket {named Kee-Kee}.

Here is my favorite picture of my family...



Photobucket

I know they look a little worn out, don't they? We just got done spending the evening playing at a nearby park!

Well, that is the basics of who we are.

I'm looking forward to blogging here about our Home Schooling!

Thanks for dropping by! Stop by again soon, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment