Thursday, July 2, 2009

Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal

Tried another recipe yesterday morning. Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal. This is the first time I have ever "baked" oatmeal. I thought it turned out pretty yummy, Arlee & Frosty both really liked it {even got 2nds}, Zach and Liam ate a little but wasn't too much impressed, and Danny thought it was kinda bland. SO there are our reviews.

~ Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal ~

Here's mine...


and in the bowl. I added a small sprinkle of choco chips, as well...


This will be a short entry today. It's Thursday, Danny's last day of work for the week, so I would like to get as much cleaning done as I can...1st because I want it to look 1/2 way decent when he gets home, and 2nd because I am not one to do a whole lot of cleaning while he's home!

I have LOTS to do...much more that what I could ever get done today. But, I'm going to give it my best shot to get as much done as I can in the time I have left today!


And, with that, I bid you all farewell...for I am off to the land of dishes, laundry, & messies! I will write again as soon as I can! If you don't hear from me in some time...please send a search party!

Have a great day all! And, enjoy the upcoming holiday weekend! Be safe, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment